Wednesday 5 December 2012

The week so far........

There have been alot of nice treats around here this week.....................
 
 
Flowers from Em - I love hydrangeas - they make a perfect bouquet everytime.  No florist skills necessary to arrange them in a vase.


 
Strawberries - Tom would eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner if he could.

 
Crown Lynn cups and saucers from Leigh - she understands my addiction!

 
A gorgeous wee jug from Leigh also - such a lovely shape. 
 

Goodies from Ada Bea's Vintage Addicts Etsy Shop. Take a look at all the vintage and retro goodness!


Ada's etsy store sells vintage and retro wallpaper and sheets (Fat quarters) as well printers trays.  I have bought two of the little houses - one for a gift and one for me.

 
Take a peek at Ada's Vintage Sheet Addict blog when you get a chance too!  I'm planning on using the retro wallpaper above for craft and to cover a cubby shelf that I have.
 
 
And I recently won a giveaway from Verite Spa Organics.  Beautiful Organic skincare made here in New Zealand. 
 
 
Hope your week has been a lovely one too!
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. what beautiful snippets of your week! we are a big strawberry loving family too! I took my daughter strawberry picking and we picked over 3kgs and we ate them up so fast! love all that retro wallpaper! bliss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning the giveaway! I very rarely win anything! I would really love to be at a strawberry farm picking strawberries (which I could have for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well!) Wishing you a great week xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love hydrangeas- you lucky duck. And my poster roll of wallpaper just arrived from Ada last night, I am doing my own shadowbox for Liongir's birthday. Can't wait to see what you do with yours. mel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love hydrangeas (although never have a lot of luck growing them, apart from one I've neglected in a pot in our back garden with is thriving). Your shadow boxes are adorable. I have a similar one I decorated for my big girl's room and I'd love to do one for my one year old too. Lucky you winning that great prize! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would eat strawberries for breakfast, lunch and dinner too if I could! Along with mangoes, plums, peaches, cherries and watermelons....I must be a fruit bat lol!

    Lovely flowers and I love the little jug!
    Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad they reached you in one piece....I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with them! Those strawberries look delicious, we grew our own this year for the first time, they were yummy! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those little houses! And really wish it was still hydrangea and strawberry season here, soooooo cold!! Jude x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kia Ora to you too Elaina :)
    How is it that I have not stumbled upon your delightful space before now? I adore hydrangeas, we had tons of bushes growing in our backyard in NZ.
    I am such a vintage lover so totally get your addiction to Crown Lynn, wallpaper and sheets.
    Our little one would consume his weight in strawberries if he could, must try and find a strawberry farm close by.
    Lovely to 'meet' you.
    Tammi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love our strawberries around here, too. Occasionally I will be quick enough to eat one. The kids will knock over a punnet in about 5 seconds. We have the odd home grown one ripening here and there, too, which is nice (when the slugs don't get in first)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...