Friday 25 January 2013

Things I'm loving

Photo courtesy of Dear Molly.


Loving Tammi's - Dear Molly vintage inspired dresses.  All dresses are handmade using recycled and re-purposed vintage fabrics.  Visit Tammi's blog, shop and Facebook page for a peek at her gorgeous dresses. 



I've been enjoying alot of reading time this week - taking moments when I can.  I have just finished Maeve Binchy's final book "A week in Winter".  Best read when in a big comfy chair.  




I grabbed two of my favourite magazines while in town.  Also enjoyed with Whittaker's Peanut Butter chocolate.  So much for me cutting back on sugar.  It's addictive..........you have been warned!



Love it when this wee man draws on paper and NOT my walls and furniture.




Love that when the children are outside, our pup Charlie is always at their side.........



Loving EZCovers!  Thank you Meghan for mentioning this in last weeks "Things I'm Loving" post.  I clicked on the link and ordered up after we had finished Bell's stationery list.  I am not a fan of duraseal.  I usually do one good book and all the rest have bubbles and lines in them or don't end up closing properly.  The EZCovers come in various sizes and loads of different colours and prints.  They slip on and off (just like a books dust jacket) and best of all are re-usable.  I'm never durasealing again!

Check out the website here - there are also links to the UK and Australian sites too.  The covers took only a couple of days to arrive and Bell put them on all her books in just a few minutes.  Easy!



Have a great weekend!



"I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something you can be thankful for..no matter how simple it is."

Joining in here.

15 comments:

  1. Loving those drawing and bubble pics - I have a two/nearly three year old that loves all those good things (apart from when the drawing strays off the paper... gah!).

    Those book covers are awesome! Must get me some for my oldest daughter.

    Digging those vintage dresses too (particularly the purple one) and good on you for making some reading time (I'm enjoying 'Life of Pi' right now).

    Have a great weekend, Sarah (Catching the Magic)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drawing on paper is much more sensible than drawing on walls - but less fun!!! ;-)
    Love those dresses! What a cute shape!!!
    Wishing you a happy weekend.....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All lovely things here :-) I love Tammi's dresses too - very pretty. Those book covers are a godsend. I glued photos of our caravan trip on their books and put the clear book covers over them - saved hours of time! Have a great weekend! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!! Loving those dresses!!! So awesome! And the pics of your little guy and Charlie are precious! Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all those things your loving too! Good books are hard to find, so writing that one down! I do love it too when the smalls get all creative and the walls don't suffer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice that the EZ covers are reusable - great idea! However, I actually enjoyed covering my books with contact when I was in school (i know, what a dork).

    ReplyDelete
  7. That peanut butter chocolate looks amazing, I might needs some for my secret chocolate cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pics of your little fella with pup looking on, very cute. Bit sick of covering books at this end too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm so pleased that someone else has been able to benefit from the EZ covers! Those vintage dresses are so gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The vintage dresses are beautiful. I hope you find some more quiet time to enjoy your reading this weekend and that chocolate. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those dresses are gorgeous aren't they. Are you getting one? I wish I had seen this post before I had wrangled 374 metres of contact onto 9 books, 7 folders, and labelled 2 gluesticks and an assortment of pencils. And that is only for one child! mel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful dresses, swoon worthy! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those dresses are gorgeous, and the magazines and the chocolate have the makings of a some great relaxing time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your home and garden magazine was a favourite before leaving NZ, now I am spoilt for choice.
    Would you believe that we lived just up the road from the Whittakers choc factory. We could look out our living room/kitchen/dining window down onto their grounds. It was complete torture smelling all the aromas that waffled our way.
    Thanks for including my frocks Elaina :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tammi's dresses are just beautiful aren't they, love the fabrics that she uses. And those covers look brilliant, so much easier than using contact which takes hours to do. I hope your week is a lovely one. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...