Sunday 1 December 2013

48/52





 
 
"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

 
Bell - I love this photo, having a good old belly laugh, unaware of the camera (albeit briefly).  Natural.
Tom - little surfer dude.  He absolutely loves the beach.  Spent a ton of time running in and out of the water and playing Frisbee.
George - this is how I spent most of my time, going up and down these stairs.  If I stood back and left him to it, he would cease the opportunity and make a run for the car park!

 
Very happy to be joining in with Jodi's "52 project".
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. your children are just gorgeous! Such a lovely looking beach to hang out at, although those stairs look a little painful on the legs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look like you are living at the beach at the moment, we are spending all our time at the pool. mel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos this week...I agree that first one is perfect!
    It looks like you all are having a wonderful summer...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first photo of Bell laughing is just wonderful. She looks so happy and carefree. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so difficult to capture them unawares.... What a great picture of Bell! One she'll come to cherish I am sure.
    Cx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...