Monday 13 October 2014

"Send us Christmas" Swap





I know.........(insert eye rolls).  Don't panic - there is still plenty of time till Christmas.  But you know how much I love Christmas and a good swap to go with it.

Kimberley over at Creative Chaos is putting together a Christmas Swap.  Click on this link here to take you through to Kimberley's blog so you can read all the details of the swap and to sign up.  I will be, so don't be shy.

Just to let you know - sign ups close November 10th and parcels must be sent off by
December 10th at the latest.

This is open worldwide - you can let Kimberley know if you would like to post internationally or locally (where possible).
 
 
Go on!  Sign up, you know you want to!
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. yay! I love Christmas too - so much joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This swap sounds amazing. I've just signed up. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I love a good swap...off to check it out and sign up....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure that you will have lots of fun swapping! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, thank you for sharing this, I popped over and signed right up! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...