Wednesday 18 February 2015

Missing this project......


 

 




I'm really missing joining in with the weekly 52 portrait project.  It is such a great motivator for getting the camera out and taking photos of my boys.  I joined in the project during 2013 and 2014 and amazingly I completed all 52 portraits for both years - something I initially thought I would struggle to do.

One of my goals for 2015 was to continue with regular photo taking - I haven't been taking weekly snapshots but will make sure I take plenty of photos throughout each month.  I will continue to share them with family and friends and on occasion here on my blog.

In these photos the boys are playing in the garden.  Tom got his toy plane stuck up in the tree and tried for ages and with all sorts of things to get it down.  Eventually his persistence paid off when he booted a football up into the tree and knocked it down.

George is sporting a cropped hair do thanks to Mr H and a pair of clippers.  He was over heating with his long thick hair and the summer heat, but he absolutely hates having his hair cut.  This option keeps him cool and we won't have to trim/cut his hair for ages!

They are growing up so fast and I want to continue to capture (almost) every moment.



5 comments:

  1. Great photo's Elaina. Love the short hair, it looks lovely and cool X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine why you want to take so many pictures, I want to photograph all the flowers in the garden and children are far more precious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so adorable and yes they are growing up so fast! I can't keep up with the beans anymore as they are getting so big and busy!! Good for you for capturing all of these moments. You will be happy to have them to look back on! Such sweeties!!! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also did 2013 and 2014. But have not done this year. I feel it has stopped me being motivated about capturing them every week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. They grow so fast!! I have found it a very good motivator to keep going, take pictures and pick up the camera. Hope you are still capturing all the treasured moments xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...